ysr sampoorna poshana apk|ysr sampoorna poshana app|ysr sampoorna poshana app download|ysr sampoorna poshana app new version download::YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has on Monday launched YSR Sampoorna Poshana and YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus schemes to provide nutritious food to pregnant women, lactating mothers and children.Speaking on the occasion, the Chief Minister said malnutrition among the vulnerable section will be brought down by the two schemes. About 30.16 lakh mothers and children will be benefited from the two schemes.
Anganwadis would hereafter serve as pre-primary I and pre-primary II schools laying a strong foundation for the first standard where the medium of instruction would be in English.Untouchability has taken a different form with the opposition to English Medium in government schools from primary level though those who oppose have been sending their kin to preparatory and kindergarten schools, he said.
ysr sampoorna poshana app
As mentioned above it is the new and latest app developed and released by APDDCF to provide and distribute milk and other nutritious food to deserving women and children from Ap province of India.This is a new scheme introduced by CM AP to help those women and children who are not getting food while pregnancy and also in the early development stage of children.The government has developed this app to make an effective management system that helps them to distribute food among people fairly and also make checks and balances on both delivered and return items.
ysr sampoorna poshana apk
|Scheme||Sampoorna Poshana Plus|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant and lactating women, children from marginal families|
The Objective of the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme 2022
.The government of Andhra Pradesh started YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus+ and implemented it in 77 Scheduled and Tribal Mandals, YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme is implemented in the remaining Mandals of the State. Estimated 3.7lakh beneficiaries in the 77 tribal Areas. A total of 26.36 lakh beneficiaries of the remaining Mandals of the State. The Government provides ICDS services through 55,607 Anganwadi Centers, with the consultation of the National Institute of Nutrition.Currently, nutrition programs are designed to ensure uniformity and more coverage of beneficiaries. This scheme covers all the recommended nutritional standards while providing, protein, iron energy-rich, healthy nutrition to pregnant women/lactating mothers.Providing Supplementary meals commodity feeding, this nutrition scheme attempts to enrich the caloric gap among the National nutrition plan for the mother and child through all the Aanganwadi centers of the state. This scheme ensures the average intake of children and women in low-income and disadvantaged communities.
SR Sampoorna Poshana Benefits
- Under this scheme, nutritious food would be supplied in 77 tribal areas covering eight ITDAs
- Pregnant ladies and lactating mothers will get proper nutritious items through this scheme
- Under this scheme, the AP government will spend Rs. 850 every month on pregnant women
- Through this scheme around 27 lakh, women are getting the nutrition
- Under this scheme, the AP government will spend Rs. 412 every month on children nutrition
AP Sampoorna Poshana Scheme Documents
Here we are sharing some important documents that are mandatory to upload during the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Application
- Aadhar Card
- Medical Certificate
- Age proof children
- Resident Certificate
- Passport size photo
ysr sampoorna poshana app new version download
To download the app visit the Official download link
you see the ysr sampoorna poshana app download link
Now from here, you can download the sampurna poshana app on your mobile phones.
YSR Sampoorna Poshana login
- Anganwadi workers will take a survey of the Anganwadi Centre (AWC) catchment area to enrol the beneficiaries
- All the children (6 months to 6 years), pregnant women, lactating mothers will be registered in the AP Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme.
- The applicant’s details will be registered in Common Application Software (CAS) to monitor service delivery.
- Growth monitoring (height and weight) of every child will be done at the Anganwadi centre every month.
- The AWW/Supervisor will furnish the list of SUM/SAM/MAM children to ASHA/ ANM/ MO (PHC).
- Weight of pregnant women shall be monitored every month at Anganwadi centre and recorded in CAS.
- Pregnant women, lactating mothers shall be educated to utilize protein, energy-based take-home ration provided without distributing among family members.