ysr vahana mitra apply online|ysr auto driver scheme”ysr vahana mitra application status”ysr vahana mitra status”vahana mitra scheme 2021
Andhra Pradesh government headed by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy gave the good news to taxi drivers. The administration has announced a second phase of the Vahana Mitra scheme to auto, maxi cabs and taxi drivers who are struggling with unemployment and lack of cash amid lockdown. Transport minister Perni Nani has revealed the decision Bd details to this extent.
ysr auto driver scheme would be applicable to owner cum drivers, auto maxi cab and taxi drivers who drive their own vehicles as part of the self-employment. It is said that the application process for the second phase would be completed by May 26 through ward and Village Secretaries. While the state government invited applications from the new ones who want to avail the scheme. They have the opportunity to apply online and offline.
ysr auto driver scheme
According to the AP Auto Driver Scheme, the taxi driver will get Rs.10000 per annum in the wake of qualifying certain qualification controlled by the legislature of Andhra Pradesh. Under the AP Auto Driver Scheme 2021, Auto Rickshaw, Maxi Cab, Taxi Driver, and other vehicle light vehicles will be secured.The AP auto driver scheme was proposed by the newly formed Jagan Reddy Government.Under AP auto driver scheme a financial assistance of Rs.10000 per annum is promised to be provided to self-owned auto, taxi, cab drivers in the state.
Details Of AP YSR Auto Driver Scheme
|Name||AP Auto Driver Scheme / YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme|
|Launched by||AP State Government|
|Start Date of Application Form||Available Now|
|Last Date of Application Form||26th May 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Drivers Of Cab / Auto Who Are Economically Backward|
|Objective||Provide Financial Assistance of 10000 To Taxi / Auto Drivers|
Ysr Vahana Mitra Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- The name of the candidate should also be mentioned on the While Ration Card and Meeseva Integrated Certificate.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line category.
- All the applicants should drive an auto-rickshaw / taxi/cab.
vahana mitra scheme 2021 Documents Required
- Aadhaar Card of an Individual (Aadhar Card of the applicant should be linked with the Driving License.)
- Driving License
- BPL / White Ration Card
- Vehicle Papers with the proof that one is the owner of the vehicle/cab/taxi
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Unencumbered bank account within 15 days of applying for the particular scheme
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Apply Online Form 2021
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2021
- Firstly visit the official website at aptransport.org
- At the homepage, click at the “Online application for financial assistance to Owner-cum-Driver w.r.t Auto, Taxi,Click on the link called Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles
- Cab vehicles” link or directly click this link
- Then the new page where online application link for AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme is present will appear as shown below:-
- The application form will display on your screen.
- Fill the details asked.
- Click on the preview button to recheck the form.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The application ID and other information will be generated online
- Take a printout for future reference.
ysr vahana mitra application status
Here is the process to check application status for AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme:-
- Follow the steps 1 & 2 as mentioned in the previous section.
- At the newly opened page, click at the “Application Status” link or directly click this link
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and applicant ID
- Click on the submit button
- The status of the application for AP YSR auto driver Scheme will be downloaded
Download Vahan Mitra Receipt
- Click on the Download Receipt link
- Enter your Application ID & Aadhaar Number
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your Receipt will download in PDF format
- Take a printout of the e-receipt for future references.