Karnataka Bhoomi Portal | Bhoomi Karnataka Portal Registration|bhoomi rtc online
Karnataka government has launched the latest project named Bhoomi Karnataka. In other words, the concerned departments have created Bhoomi reports for applicants. The concerned authorities inaugurated this online portal in 2000. It is a new top-notch solution of land records online for the prayers of those who have landed in the state of Karnataka in India. With the help of a land monitoring cell, they will manage land records and Bhoomi RTC, mutation status.
The government of Karnataka launched this project to ensure online availability. On the other hand, the central government introduced the digital India mission to make India digitally across the Globe.Karnataka land reforms department use online technology to keep record of rights, tenancy, and crop information. The citizens of Karnataka can search their land record information sitting at their homes. On the other hand, the citizens can apply for RTC by delivering essential documents.
Karnataka Bhoomi Portal
Karnataka government has come up with the Bhoomi online land record through which the residents of the Karnataka state can check their land records via online mode easily.The Bhoomi RTC portal has been designed and developed by the revenue department of Karnataka state. The main motive through the Bhoomi portal is to develop and digitalize all the land records prevailing in the Karnataka state. You can also submit or withdraw documents related to your lands laying across the Karnataka state with the help of the Bhoomi portal.
Details About Karnataka RTC land record
|Launched by||Revenue Department of Karnataka|
|Objective||Digitalization Of Land Records|
Bhoomi RTC portal Features
With the help of the land records portal, Karnataka farmers can have land records and related documents.After starting this portal in 2000, this has become an easy way for farmers of Karnataka and other people.
- You can get all information regarding land records anywhere in the country.
- Through the help of the plot number and owner name, the farmer can get a copy of the RTC record.
- Through mutation requests, farmers can have land information during the sale of the land.
- On the other hand, the portal provides to get access to the farmers for checking mutation status requests.
- In case of any problem, the farmer can submit documents in the court with the help of this portal.
- It is one of the most common benefits of the Bhoomi RTC portal. This portal ensures the online availability of land records.
Bhoomi Karnataka Service
If the citizens go to the official website of Bhoomi RTC land record, they will benefit from several services that are mentioned below:
• Citizen login
• Mutation register
• Kodagu Disaster Rescue
• RTC information
• Revenue Map
• Mutation Status
• Mutation Extract
• Registration of citizen
• XML verification of RTC
• Register of dispute cases
• List of new taluks
• I-Record of right, tenancy, and crops (I-RTC)
The following information is related to these documents.
- Types of land
- Area of the land area
- Information about the landowner
- Identification of soil type
- Grow crops on the land
- Water rate
- Nature of possession
- Liabilities such as bank loans on the land area
Bhoomi Online Land Record Karnataka Online registration
You need to follow these steps accordingly to register your documents with application form online.
- At first, you have to go to the official website Bhoomi land records.
- Then, you have to click on the login area for registration.
- A new web page will appear in front of you on the screen.
- You will have to enter Adhaar number, your name, mobile number.
- You will click on the verify option.
- Then, you will see an OTP number on your mobile.
- You have to enter this number in the desired place and click on the registration button.
What is RTC
The RTC is the abbreviation of records of right, tenancy, and crop. It is also known as the Pahani report. This report is a very vital documents for landowners.
How to check RTC online
- At first, you have to go to the official website of Bhoomi –land records.
- A new web page will show on the screen.
- Then, you will have to click on the “view RTC and MR” option
- You will see a new home page will open on the screen.
- Then you will have to enter some information.
- After providing all information, you will need to click on the fetch details option.