Friends, in this difficult time of the country, the economic condition of the country is deteriorating, people of every class are facing trouble whether they are upper class or middle class or low poor. covid 19 In this epidemic, the country is going through a bad situation, the government is extending its full support to help the people, the central and state government made various plans for each state of the country to help the poor in this time of lockdown.
The lockdown relief amount is being provided by the Government of Karnataka to the lower class and low income laborers, under which several schemes have been included, one of the same scheme is the Karnataka Chalak Yojana. Karnataka Driver Scheme is a scheme run by the Government of Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yadurapa for auto drivers and other community.
seva sindhu auto driver 3000 application
Karnataka Government has declared the Karnataka driver scheme for all the registered and licenced drivers due to covid-19 lockdown. Under this scheme, the Government of Karnataka is going to provide all the auto, taxi, and maxi cab drivers financial assistance of Rs 3000. The total number of beneficiaries who will benefit from this scheme is 2.10 lakh. The government is going to spend about Rs 63 crore on the Karnataka driver scheme. With the help of this scheme all the auto-rickshaw drivers, cab drivers, etc will become financially independent. If you want to apply for the Karnataka driver scheme then you are requested to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu and from there you can apply for this scheme.
seva sindhu for auto driver apply online
|Package||Covid-19 Compensation Package|
|Announced By||CM BS Yediyurappa|
|Date||6th May 2020|
|Total package sanctioned||Rs.1,610.00 crore|
|Compensation type||One-time compensation|
|Purpose||To help people in distress due to lockdown|
|Beneficiary||Taxi, Riksha drivers, farmers, barbers, washermen etc.|
|Mode of transfer of fund||Direct Bank Transfer|
|Karnataka Covid-19 portal||https://covid19.karnataka.gov.in/english|
seva sindhu portal driver relief fund
seva sindhu driver 3000 application form online Benefits
The main objective of the Karnataka Chalak Yojana is to provide relief to the people in lockdown, for this the government is working tirelessly so that the people of the state and the country can buy the items of daily consumption.
The Karnataka Driver Scheme is only for the low class and driver ofKarnataka by the Government of Karnataka, drivers from other states cannot apply to it.
This scheme of Karnataka Government is worth 1610 crores, for which beneficiaries will have to apply online.
To get the benefit of Karnataka Chalak Yojana, a portal will be released on the offical site of the government, on which drivers and other working classes of Karnataka can apply.
The benefit of the scheme will be given to the applicant only after the completion of the application process and after verification of the application.
The Karnataka plan amount has been divided into 1610 crores rupees.Which includes barbers, weavers, laborers, farmers.
Under the scheme, Rs 5000 is being given to the rickshaw driver.
seva sindhu cab driver online application
Providing assistance to producers, washer men, auto rickshaws and cab drivers, MSMEs, large enterprises, weavers, building laborers and hair stylists in the lock-down that continues at the time of infection of Corona virus through this scheme launched by Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa. is. Due to the global epidemic COVID 19, orders have been ordered to maintain the lock-down position in the entire country till May 17. In such a situation, to help the other poor farmers, it has been said that under the Karnataka Driver Scheme, an amount of Rs. 5000 is given so that they too can live their lives happily and without any financial problems.
The Karnataka driver scheme launched by the Government of Karnataka has many benefits. Here we are giving you some update of benefits.
- Under this scheme launched by the Government of Karnataka, financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be provided to all Auto Rickshaw / Taxi / CAB Drivers.
- Recently, an economic package of Rs.1610 crore has been announced by Chief Minister B. S. Yediyurappa.
- 7.75 lakh auto rickshaw and cab drivers will be given Rs 5,000 each as a one-time measure
- The scheme will include producers, washer men, auto rickshaws and cab drivers, MSMEs, large enterprises, weavers, building workers and hairstylists.
- More than 54000 handloom weavers will be provided financial assistance of Rs. 2000.
- 15.80 lakh listed fabricating laborers will be provided a lump sum of Rs 5,000 as financial assistance.
- Along with this, 25,000 rupees per hectare will be provided to the flower cultivators of the state.
- Hairstylists will receive Rs 1500 assistance under the Karnataka Driver Scheme.
Candidates eligible / Documents seva sindhu online application for taxi driver
The beneficiary or applicant of the scheme should be from the state of Karnataka.
Applicant should have an account with any bank branch in Karnataka to avail the scheme.
Applicant must be resident of any district, village or city of Karnataka
Permanent residence certificate
Bank account number
Application process for Karnataka Driver Scheme|auto driver 5000 form
The application for the Karnataka Drewar Scheme will be online,
Chief Minister BS Yadurappa has announced the scheme but no specialonline portal has been released yet.
Transport driver of Karnataka will be given the benefit by the Transport Department itself and updates on the scheme will also be available on the official site of the Transport Department karnatka.
Karnataka Driver Scheme List Online
After the process of application is over and to check who will get the scheme benefit it is expected that the respective state department might release the list of beneficiaries online. However, the state government has not yet announced anything regarding this matter. The applicant must keep an eye on the official website of the state government for any new update.
Karnataka Driver Scheme Online Registration Procedure
You can complete the registration process for Karnataka Driver Scheme by following the easy steps given.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu Karnataka. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “DISTRIBUTION OF COMPENSATION TO AUTORICKSHAW DRIVERS / TAXI DRIVERS DURING COVID-19“.
- After this, the driver registration form will open on your computer and mobile screen.
- In this driver registration form, you have to enter the details of the information given below.
- Name of applicant
- Aadhar card number
- Residential address
- mobile number
- Driving license details
- Vehicle details
- After entering all this information, you click on the button of “Submit”.
In this way your registration will be completed in the online mode under the driver scheme through the official website of Seva Sindhu.
Karnataka Driver Scheme Registration Status
Those beneficiaries who want to check the status of this Scheme application, have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS“.
- Now enter the application reference number at the given location and click on the Submit button.
Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List
Those beneficiaries who want to check the list of beneficiaries of Karnataka Chalak Yojana will have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Beneficiary List Option.
- Click on it & select all the desired options carefully.
- After this, the list of beneficiaries will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
Who will be benefited by the Karnataka Driver Scheme?
Through this scheme, the Government of Karnataka is aiming to help the daily earning workers including Taxi drivers Auto Drivers and cab drivers. The government has decided to give them a one-time compensation pack of RS 5000 to help them during this pandemic.
What is the mode of application?
The mode of application is online.The application form is available on the official website of the state government of Karnataka.
How will the beneficiary get access to the money?
Ans: The money will be directly transferred to the bank account of the eligible applicant via Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
When is the last date of application?
Ans: The last date of application is not yet announced by the Government of Karnataka.