affordable rental housing complexes scheme:affordable rental housing scheme upsc:affordable rental housing scheme pib
Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi launched a new scheme named Affordable rental housing scheme under the Atma Nirbhar Bharat. The ministry of housing and urban affairs has published This scheme is for the people who are economically backward classes and the ARHC scheme will assist in the significant development of the daily life of migrants and the poor people of India.In this article, we will update with you relevant details about the scheme. Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has recently launched this affordable rental housing complex Scheme.
An Affordable rental housing scheme is a welfare scheme that will help poor people of the state who are staying in the urban areas. The state government has collected funds for the vacant houses in the cities which will be converted into the affordable rental housing scheme.Now, this scheme is under the public-private partnership model. The concerned authorities of government will operate and the maintenance of affordable rental housing complexes will be completed. Now, these are available on vacant land.According to the concerned authorities.
Affordable rental housing scheme
- Recently, a new government housing scheme is formed to provide houses to migrant workers in India. It is also known as an affordable rental housing scheme.The Central government has taken the initiative to give houses to everyone by 2022. The central government has declared in the union budget 2021-22. In other words, the central government has announced in the union budget 2021-22 to promote affordable rental housing schemes for the economically backward classes in the state.
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Affordable Rental Housing Scheme|
|Type Of Scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|Announced By||Mr Narendra Modi|
|Start Date of Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Beneficiary||Poor People Of India|
The scheme will assist in making at least 40 houses with some general infrastructure facilities. Applicants will get a single bedroom up to 30 square meters and a double bedroom up to 60 square meters.On the other hand, they will get a living area, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, and bed in the scheme. The local authorities and entertainers will fix these facilities and they can be supervised for a minimum of 25 years.
During the budget session, the finance minister declared a tax exemption for rental housing projects.The government concerned authorities will deduct 1.5 Lakh on payment of interest for affordable rental housing scheme.On the other hand, the central government announced certain new tax exemptions for this particular project.Now, the migrant workers will get all the benefits from these affordable rental housing complexes.
There are many beneficiaries of an affordable rental housing scheme given below-
- EWS categories
- LIG households
- Street vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Urban migrates
Industrial workers are working in market or trade associations, educational and health institutions, long-term tourist students, and any other vulnerable categories.
Duration of the scheme:-
The project will be applicable and considered under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana mission. The last date of application is March 2022.The government authority approved this project that will continue for the next 18 months.
Affordable rental housing scheme 2021 Application procedure
Under the affordable rental housing scheme, private and public entities who want to register there.
- You can check the scheme official website.
- On the landing page of the website, you will get an option like online registration from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you have to click on the option. You need to feel the necessary details such as name of the enterprises/business, type of organization/business, registered address, postal code, name of the owner, owner Aadhar card,mobile number, email ID.
- At last, you have to fill captcha code and tap on the submit button.
- First, you have to visit the official website of affordable rental housing schemes.
- The Web page will open before you.
- On the landing page, you need to click on the login option.
- After that, you will have to input your user id, password, and captcha code.
- Now, you can hit on the submit button.