pmayg nic in 2021 new list|pmayg.nic.in 2021 gramin list|pmaymis.gov.in list gramin|pradhan mantri awas yojana list 2021
Pm Awas Yojana is the abbreviation of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The Government of India launched this scheme on 25 the June 2015. This scheme is under the ministry of housing and urban poverty Alleviation. Mr.Hardeep Singh puri is the pioneer of this scheme.The main target of the Government of India is to build 20 million affordable houses for the urban poor. The ministry of housing department will provide housing estate for urban and rural poor’s community.
There are two components like Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (urban) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin). This scheme has given many facilities viz LPG gas connection, toilet, Saubhagya Yojana electricity connection, and Jan Dhan banking facilities, etc. on the other hand, a total of 1 crores homes approved against a total amount of 1.12 crores.
Features of pradhan mantri awas yojana
The government will provide subsidy interest 6.5% for EWS and LIG, 4% for MIG-I, and 3% for MIG-II. In other words, beneficiaries can take loans for their housing. The ministry of housing department used Eco-friendly technology for the construction of houses under this scheme. An aged person will get the ground floor. The urban community can give a loan to the banks within 20 years of having the loan.
The government of India built the construction of 6, 83,724 houses for the urban poor by April 2016. The expenditure of the building houses was INR 439.22 billion. Under this scheme, the housing department covered 4041 towns.
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana 2021 Overview
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (PMGAY)|
|in Language||प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना|
|Launched by||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Major Benefit||Financial Support|
|Scheme Objective||House For all|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
Features and Benefits of PMAY Scheme
- Under PMAY Scheme, subsidy interest rate is provided at 6.50% p.a. on housing loan for the term of 20 years to all the beneficiaries.
- Differently abled and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation of ground floors.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly technologies would be used for construction.
- The scheme covers entire urban areas in the country which includes 4041 statutory towns with the first priority given to 500 Class I cities. This will be done in 3 phases.
- The credit linked subsidy aspect of the PM Awas Yojana gets implemented in India in all statutory towns from the initial stages itself.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiaries
The beneficiaries under the PMAY scheme can be listed as follows:
|Middle Income Group I (MIG I)||Rs.6 lakh to Rs.12 lakh|
|Middle Income Group I (MIG II)||Rs.12 lakh to Rs.18 lakh|
|Lower Income Group (LIG)||Rs.3 lakh to Rs.6 lakh|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Up to Rs.3 lakh|
In addition to these, people belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories and women belonging to EWS and LIG income groups will also be eligible for the PMAY
Major Benefits for PMGAY
Loan Subsidy Under PMAYG
On successfully registering for PM Awas Yojana Gramin online, apply for a loan if you wish to obtain assistance at a subsidised rate.
- As a PMAYG beneficiary, you can avail a loan of up to Rs.70,000 from financial institutions.
- Under the Rural Housing Interest Subsidy Scheme and PMAYG you get an interest rate subsidy of up to 3% on a maximum loan amount of Rs.2 lakh.
- The loan can exceed Rs.2 lakh, however, the subsidy applies to Rs.2 lakh only.
The tenor can go up to 20 years.
Pm Awas Yojana Eligibility criteria
- Applicants who have no pucca house in the country, they can be eligible for this scheme.
- Beneficiaries who have already a pucca estate, they will not get any benefit from this scheme.
- Any household can apply for this scheme whose annual income up to 18 lakh.
- According to the 2011 census, the ministry of housing department covered all statutory towns and cities under this scheme.
- Married couple is under this scheme. Any one of them can get a single subsidy.
- An aged person will get benefits from this scheme. They will take advantage of the ground floor.
- Schedule caste and schedule tribe are eligible for getting this scheme.
Pm Awas Yojana List of documents
· Pan card
· Voter card
· Aadhaar card
· Driving license
· Photo edit card
· Photo identity card
On the other hand, you have to fill the following details like address proof,income proof, and proof of the purchase property, bank details, and others.
Pm Awas Yojana Benefits
Economically weaker sections, low-income groups, and middle-income groups will benefit from this scheme. In other words, women, scheduled castes, scheduled tribe will get advantage from this scheme.
How to check Yojana urban list
- As an applicant, you have to visit the official website of PMAY –U.
- You will click on the search beneficiary tab.
- Then, a drop-down menu will appear there. After that, you will select the Search by name option.
- Then, type the name and click on the search button. After that, you will get PMAY- urban criteria list.
- On the other hand, applicants can check the selected names with details.
How to check Yojana rural list
- There are two ways for the rural segment.
- One is with registration number and without registration number.
- For both processes, the applicant can follow the below-mentioned steps accordingly.
- At first, you have to go to the official website of PMAY-G.
- Then, you will click stakeholder options on the menu bar.
- After checking, a drop-down menu will appear there. Then, you can select PMAYG beneficiary options from the drop- down list.
How to track your assessment status
You have to track your assessment by name, father’s name, and mobile number of yours. On the other hand, other criteria are application Id is mandatory for tracking status.