odisha inter caste marriage portal|odisha inter caste marriage portal|odisha inter caste marriage|odisha govt inter caste marriage
Odisha chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched SUMANGAL portal . The portal has been developed to grant incentive to inter-caste married couples under Odisha Right.People can apply online for the incentive under Sumangal Odisha Portal. Odisha Government is going to provide 2.5 lakh rupees to the beneficiaries. If you want to know more about odisha inter cast marriage scheme.People can apply online for incentive award for inter caste marriage at the official website. It is an essential move for social integration and removal of untouchability.
There is a provision for awarding cash incentive to inter caste married couples if marriage solemnized between caste Hindus and Scheduled Castes belonging to Hindu communities.Inter caste marriages can be one of the significant steps to reduce the caste-prejudices, abolish untouchability and spread the value of liberty, equality, fraternity in the society.Before this, the state government had last increased the incentive for inter-caste marriage in August 2017 when it hiked the grant from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1 lakh.The portal has been developed by the ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department.
odisha inter caste marriage portal
the government is also encouraging intercaste marriages between people. In similar lines, Odisha’s government has recently launched an Intercaste Marriage Scheme to promote these marriages.Beneficiaries under this scheme can apply for the incentive on Sumangal Portal developed by SC & ST Development. The beneficiaries will get the incentive within 60 days of the application process.
Details Of Odisha Kalia Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Odisha SUMANGAL portal|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha state|
|Objective||Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department.|
Sumangal Portal Odisha Eligibility Conditions
1. The Couples who are married in Inter-caste communities will allow applying for this scheme.
2. The Inter-Caste married Couple should be a Permanent resident of the Odisha region.
3. The Inter-caste marriage ceremony between Hindu Caste and Scheduled Castes Categories belonging to the Hindu Community will allow applying for this state govt scheme.
4. The state govt will provide the Incentive for the Inter-caste couple who are going to purchase land/ House/ any property in Odisha state.
5. Both Couple should be a Permanent Citizen of India and professing the Hindu Community.
6. The Incentive award will be given for the First time Marriage couple only.
7. And no Incentive will be offered for the Second and subsequent marriages.
Odisha Sumangal Portal Required Documents
- The registered Marriage Certificate.
- Both Husband and wife Joint Marriage Photo
- Caste certificates for both Husband and wife.
- Resident Certificate
- Aadhar Cards of both
- Joint Bank Account Passbook Front-page
Sumangal Portal Odisha to Apply Online
- First open the official website, sumangal.odisha.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on “Don’t have an account? Projector here” option.
- Now you have to enter the following details –
- Name,Email ID,Phone number,Permanent address,District,Block,Pin code,City
- At last click on register option.
- Through this way you are able to apply for inter caste marriage incentive scheme in Odisha.
Odisha Intercaste Incentive Scheme FAQ’s
What is the official portal where I can apply for the Odisha Intercaste Marriage Incentive Scheme?
The government has launched the Sumangal Portal to facilitate the users to register for the incentive scheme on the portal directly.
What is Inter Cast marriage scheme in Odisha?
Scheme launched by odisha Government. Government has also launched sumangal.odisha.gov.in portal for the inter cast marriage incentive scheme
What is the incentive amount provided by the Odisha Government under the Odisha Intercaste Marriage Scheme?
The government offers an incentive of 2.5 Lakh under the Odisha Intercaste Marriage Scheme.